Full ETN (Electroneum) mined tutorial on computer plus video.
- Open the ETN (Electroneum) website.
- Login with your account (I only use a fake account)
- Click “Offline Paper Wallet”
- Click “LET’S GET STARTED”
- Slide your mouse over the screen until it is 100% complete.
- Click “SAVE WALLET AS PDF”
- Open a new tab then type “asiapool.electroneum.com” then enter
- Click on “Downloads” to download ETN software mining.
- Click “Download Windows Miner”, after download, install to finish.
- Open the ETN Wallet you downloaded earlier.
- Open his ETN software mining.
- Copy your wallet at “Public Wallet”, copy + paste everything, if there is a space then remove the spaces.
- Select “Pool Region”.
- “Mining Port and /#of Thread” select in accordance with the ability of your laptop, can try one by one.
- Click “Start Mining” to start mining ETN.
- To view mining results, visit “asiapool.electroneum.com” (if in Pool Region you choose Asia) we can also mine in another Pool, if you select Pool Europe, then to see the result visit “eupool.electroneum.com,” and if you select US then to see the results visit “uspool.electroneum.com.”
I7. After you visit its web pool, then copy your wallet.
I8. Paste into its web pool, if you select Europe pool, then paste in pool “eupool.electroneum.com,” paste your wallet into the provided column and click “Lookup”.
I9. Later under your Wallet will appear the results of its mining.
2O. After a few minutes you will see the results of its mining in “Pending Balance: 0.00 ETN”.
That’s how mining Crypto ETN (ELECTRONEUM) on the computer
Watch the videos I’ve uploaded to youtube for more details