General Wordpress Blogspot Forums Crypto Traffic Money
How to Convert WordPress Posts to PDF
|How to fix the WordPress white screen of death / MUST READ: Seven Common WordPress Errors (and Simple Solutions) / Having Issues With Your Current WordPress Version? Here is How To Downgrade WordPress To A Previous Version /|
|How to Convert WordPress Posts to PDF by ashar: 1:18 pm On November 7, 2017|
In order to convert your WordPress blog posts to the PDF file format, you need to install a free PDF conversion plugin on your WordPress website. With one of these plugins installed, visitors will be able to click a small PDF icon on your WordPress posts. Clicking the icon will convert the post to a PDF file that your visitors can then save to their computers.
1. Navigate to the WordPress Plugin Directory using your Web browser and download the “PDF24 Article to PDF” plugin (see Resources).
2. Log in to your WordPress Dashboard and click the “Plugins” button on the left side of the page.
3. Click “Add New” to launch the plugin installation panel.
4. Click “Upload” and choose “Browse” to launch the File Upload window. With this window open, navigate to the location where you saved the PDF24 Article to PDF plugin. Double-click the file when you’ve found it.
5. Click “Install Now” to install the plugin. WordPress will display a successful installation message when the process is complete.
6. Click the Plugins button on the left side of the Dashboard. WordPress will display a list of all plugins currently installed on your website. Scroll down to the PDF24 Article to PDF plugin and click the “Activate” link.
7. Click the “Settings” button on the left side of the Dashboard and select “PDF24 Plugin” from the menu that appears. WordPress will display a configuration screen for the PDF24 Article to PDF plugin.
8. Configure the plugin to your liking. You can set a number of parameters including special permissions, the plugin’s display language and its location on your posts.
You must be logged in to post a comment.