General Wordpress Blogspot Forums Crypto Traffic Money
How to Make WordPress Blogs Work on the iPad
How to fix the WordPress white screen of death /
MUST READ: Seven Common WordPress Errors (and Simple Solutions) /
Having Issues With Your Current WordPress Version? Here is How To Downgrade WordPress To A Previous Version /
Now Trending on GithubNG
|you can now advertise here|
|How to Make WordPress Blogs Work on the iPad by ashar: 1:16 pm On November 7, 2017|
The WordPress platform allows you to create a blog on the WordPress website or host a WordPress blog on your own server. Normally, you can access the administration section of your WordPress blog via the Internet browser on your computer. However, if you own an Apple iPad, you can also access and edit your WordPress blog by installing the official WordPress application for iOS, available through the App Store on the iPad.
1. Tap “App Store” from the Home screen on the iPad.
2. Type “WordPress” into the search box and then select “WordPress” with the word “Automattic” under it from the results list.
3. Tap the “Free” button, followed by “Install.” Enter the password for your Apple ID when prompted. The WordPress application downloads and automatically installs on the iPad.
4. Tap the “WordPress” icon to open the application and then tap the option that you want to use on your iPad. For example, tap “Add Blog Hosted at WordPress.com” if you have an existing blog hosted at WordPress.
5. Enter the username, password and the website address of the WordPress blog if applicable in the appropriate fields. Click “Sign In.”
6. Tap the name of the blog to select it and then tap an option to edit the blog. For example, tap “Posts” to edit or create a new post or tap “Comments” to edit comments on the blog.
7. Tap “Publish” when you are finished editing the blog to publish the changes.
You must be logged in to post a comment.