General Wordpress Blogspot Forums Crypto Traffic Money
How to Set Up Keyword Tags on Your Blogspot Blog
7 must-haves of SEO process and methodology – Caffinegeeks.com /
Display Google Ads With Anti AdBlock Script For Blogger Blog And WordPress /
15 Best SEO Tools To Improve Your Ranking In 7 Days /
Now Trending on GithubNG
|you can now advertise here|
|How to Set Up Keyword Tags on Your Blogspot Blog by GitHubNg.Com: 1:23 pm On November 7, 2017|
To attract more readers and potential clients, your business blog needs to appear in search results when Internet users enter appropriate keywords. Blogspot blogs offer HTML editing so you can insert a “meta” keyword tag directly into the blog’s code. Adding a keyword tag is one way to help search engines categorize your blog’s content and can be part of your search engine optimization strategy. The keyword tag tells search engine robots the words and phrases that are relevant to your blog, so include search terms that match your business’s products and services.
1. Sign in to your Blogger account.
2. Click on your blog’s title and click “Template.”
3. Click “Edit Html” and a pop-up window will appear.
4. Click the “Proceed” button.
5. Locate the “head” tag, which is usually found in the first several lines of HTML code.
6. Insert <*meta name=”keywords” content=”first keyword, second keyword, third keyword” /> under the “head” tag to define your keywords. In the “content” attribute, type your keywords between the quotation marks and separate them with commas followed by a single space. Keywords can be single words, or a short phrase of two or three words. Include three to five keywords that are relevant to your blog, And dont foorget to remove the * sign.
7. Click “Save Template” to apply the changes and click “Close.”
You must be logged in to post a comment.